Antenatal Baby Feeding Classes
Antenatal Baby Feeding Classes & Perinatal Support
This is a free two hour class run by a Breastfeeding Counsellor, Lactation Consultant and Health Visitors.
Pregnant mothers and new mothers welcome.
In this class you will learn about:
* Feeding your baby
* How to make breastfeeding easy
* What you need to know about using formula milk
* Where to get more support
* Growing your baby’s brain
* We will also answer any questions you may have!
Classes run every Saturday (except bank holiday weekends) from 9.30 to 11.30am at Cedars Children’s Centre. Whittlesea Road, Harrow, HA3 6LS.
There is no need to book. Just turn up. Friends and family are also welcome to join.
Any questions? Please call Julie Peris (Infant Feeding Lead in Harrow) on 07889232460 or visit www.breastfeedinginharrow.org